The outlook for 2020/21 U.S. wheat this month is for reduced supplies, higher domestic use, unchanged exports, and lower ending stocks. Supplies are reduced by 32 million bushels, on the combination of lower beginning stocks and production as indicated by the NASS Grains Stocks and Small Grains Annual Summary reports, respectively. Partly offsetting are lower imports, with all the reduction for Durum.
Yazdan Seif, the Vice-minister of Industry, Mining & Trade announces purchase of 8.215 million tons of wheat by September 2020. He said: “ so far 95 percent of the purchase value of the wheat has been paid to the farmers.
Vice minister of Industry, Mining & Trade declared the market value of the transportation industry as 2.5 billion dollars and said: the market today has an outstanding potential to improve the efficiency of our financial resources in the banking sector that increases cashing in and out in the financial system on the one hand and bank grants offered to the applicants in the sector on the other, which is a blessing for all.
- Home-baked bread in Irans rural areas
- Rice harvest season in Southeastern Iran
- COVID-19, rising hunger and climate change urgently need to be battled back in Asia and the Pacific: FAO
- Delhi’s 8th Wheat Shipment for Afghanistan Docks at Chabahar Port
- Official says Chabahar Port to be Irans third commercial hub