Chabahar, July 10, IRNA - The caretaker of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade noted that Chabahar Port will soon become the third commercial hub of Iran due to its infrastructure, capacities and strategic position which enables it to gain equal importance to Bandar Abbas and Imam Khomeini Port in the south of the country.
Chabahar, June 29, IRNA – Some 14 cargo ships have carried basic commodities for Afghanistan via Shahid Beheshti Port in Iranian southeastern city of Chabahar over the past two years, according to a local official.
The CEO of GTC said: considering the measures taken in order to increase vegetable oil reserves in the country, we hope that within the next two months at most, the storage center of Nahavand will be launched
- Official says Chabahar Port to be Irans third commercial hub
- Yazdan Seif: Iran can be a Reliable Partner in the Cereals Supply Chain of the Region
- Iran signs MOU with Russia, Kyrgyzstan for transient imports of wheat
- World food prices dip in August
- The Minister of Jihad-Agricultural has emphasized on the need for revolutionary action in producing oil and rapesead meal in the country