The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the World Health Organization have provided five steps to ensure food safety.
The official IRNA news agency said in a Sunday report that the new crop mapping system is part of a general government plan to modernize Iran’s vast agriculture sector.
The outlook for 2020/21 U.S. wheat this month is for reduced supplies, higher domestic use, unchanged exports, and lower ending stocks. Supplies are reduced by 32 million bushels, on the combination of lower beginning stocks and production as indicated by the NASS Grains Stocks and Small Grains Annual Summary reports, respectively. Partly offsetting are lower imports, with all the reduction for Durum.
Yazdan Seif, the Vice-minister of Industry, Mining & Trade announces purchase of 8.215 million tons of wheat by September 2020. He said: “ so far 95 percent of the purchase value of the wheat has been paid to the farmers.
- Purchasing 8.2 million tons of wheat in the crop year 2019-2020
- 600 Trillion Rials (around 2.5 billon USD), the Market Value of the Transportation Industry
- Home-baked bread in Irans rural areas
- Rice harvest season in Southeastern Iran
- COVID-19, rising hunger and climate change urgently need to be battled back in Asia and the Pacific: FAO
- Delhi’s 8th Wheat Shipment for Afghanistan Docks at Chabahar Port
- comodities enter Afghanistan through Iranian port: Official
- Nahavand will be a hub for strategic reserves of vegetable oil in the country