Farmers in Nikshahr County, Southern Sistan Va Balouchestan Province in Southeastern Iran, have started harvesting rice. The harvest season will continue until the end of summer.
COVID-19, rising hunger and climate change urgently need to be battled back in Asia and the Pacific: FAO
Tehran - From Iran and Afghanistan in the west, across populous South and East Asia, and far out into the Pacific Islands, new ways and approaches are needed to battle back from COVID-19 and malnutrition as well as mitigate climate change in the Asia and the Pacific, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) announced.
TEHRAN (FNA)- India’s eighth wheat cargo for Afghanistan has berthed at Chabahar’s Shahid Beheshti port, Managing Director of Sistan and Balouchestan Ports and Maritime Organization, Behrouz Aqayee said.
- comodities enter Afghanistan through Iranian port: Official
- Nahavand will be a hub for strategic reserves of vegetable oil in the country
- Yazdan Seif issued a message of condolence on the demise of Hakan Bahçeci
- Yazdan Seif: Iran can be a Reliable Partner in the Cereals Supply Chain of the Region
- Iran signs MOU with Russia, Kyrgyzstan for transient imports of wheat